SMALL BUSINESS SURVIVAL SPECIALISTS
Small businesses in Acadiana provide over 80% of the new jobs created in any given year. As small business consultants we understand the importance of your small business to you and your family. Being in business for yourself is hard. Your small business is big business to us. That’s why, over the past 30+ years, we are proud of having helped literally hundreds of small businesses in the Lafayette area grow, survive tough economic and weather conditions, and thrive, to meet the demands of the future.
ACCOUNTANTS & CONSULTANTS
- Accounting services tailored to your specific business.
- Generation of all payroll, sales tax, and other related reports.
- Preparation of all year-end tax returns: personal and business.
- On-going consulting and business coaching to help your small business make a better profit and pay less taxes.
- Helping you understand what all the accounting and financial numbers mean.
- Explore and install unique tax-savings plans.
- Consulting with business owners to reduce your paperwork so that they can get back to the business of running your business.
- Business formation, including incorporation services.
- SBA loan packaging.
- Historical records reconstruction.
- Review and install unique retirement plans offered through our subsidiary: Secure Financial Alternatives, Inc.
- Business plan preparation: SBA approved.
- Business acquisition or sale services.
- Specialized entrepreneurship training.
- Worker’s comp and general liability audit assistance.